Bursary assistance for Tertiary Studies - 2018
Bringing you an opportunity to study
CELLSERV GROUP LIMITED, a certified BEE Company, has a long history in fleet management, telematics and vehicle tracking in various African countries.
Cellserv Tracking, a division of Cellserv Group Limited, is committed to provide skills development opportunities not only for its employees, but also for members of African descent. Cellserv Group is offering 10 bursaries to African citizens, preference to be given to students residing in Southern Africa and East Africa .
Criteria For Selection
- Selection of successful candidates will be strictly on academic merit.
- Applicants are expected to study at an accredited South African tertiary institution or internationally recognized institution.
- It is the student's responsibility to seek admission with a tertiary institution.
- The bursary is for study programmes of no less than one year.
- The bursary is renewable annually, based on academic performance/results.
The Bursary covers only tuition fees.
Bursary application forms are available from:
• Reception Area at Cellserv Group
• Website: www.cellservtracking.com
Certified copies of the following must accompany applications:
• Most recent academic record.
• African Identity Document.
• Proof of residency (Statement of Water and Lights, Rates and Taxes or Letter from the Local authority).
Please submit your application together with copies of all relevant qualifications; to the Human Resources Department
via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Should you not hear from us two weeks after the closing date of advert, regard your application as unsuccessful.